Alpine Coupe's summary:
- Doors: The car Alpine Coupe was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Alpine Coupe was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car Coupe GT4 (1963) have 610 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Alpine Coupe.
The heaviest car in a production line of Alpine Coupe, is the model Coupe GT4 (1963)
- its weight 610 kg.
The smallest model is Coupe GT4 (1963) which length makes 4080 millimeters.
The longest Alpine Coupe is the model Coupe GT4 (1963), which length - the 4080 millimeters.
- Alpine Coupe was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 956 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Alpine Coupe makes 175 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Coupe GT4 (1963).
- The car Alpine Coupe is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Alpine Coupe Modifications (1)