Chrysler GS's summary:
- Doors: The car Chrysler GS was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Chrysler GS was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car GS Turbo 2 (1990) have 1345 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Chrysler GS.
The heaviest car in a production line of Chrysler GS, is the model GS Turbo 2 (1990)
- its weight 1345 kg.
The smallest model is GS Turbo 2 (1990) which length makes 4530 millimeters.
The longest Chrysler GS is the model GS Turbo 2 (1990), which length - the 4530 millimeters.
- Chrysler GS was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2213 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Chrysler GS makes 220 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named GS Turbo 2 (1990).
- The car Chrysler GS is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Chrysler GS Modifications (1)