Denzel WD's summary:
- Doors: The car Denzel WD was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Denzel WD was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car WD Super 1300 (1953) have 600 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Denzel WD.
The heaviest car in a production line of Denzel WD, is the model WD Super 1300 (1953)
- its weight 600 kg.
The smallest model is WD Super 1300 (1953) which length makes 3607 millimeters.
The longest Denzel WD is the model WD Super 1300 (1953), which length - the 3607 millimeters.
- Denzel WD was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1281 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Denzel WD makes 177 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named WD Super 1300 (1953).
- The car Denzel WD is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Denzel WD Modifications (1)