Hudson Jet's summary:
- Doors: The car Hudson Jet was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Hudson Jet was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Jet 1D (1954) have 1202 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Hudson Jet.
The heaviest car in a production line of Hudson Jet, is the model Jet Liner
- its weight 1252 kg.
The smallest model is Jet 1D (1954) which length makes 4597 millimeters.
The longest Hudson Jet is the model Jet Liner, which length - the 4597 millimeters.
- Hudson Jet was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3303 cubic centimeters.
- The car Hudson Jet is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
Hudson Jet Modifications (2)