Mean Sonora's summary:
- Doors: The car Mean Sonora was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Mean Sonora was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car Sonora 1500 Spider (1968) have 590 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Mean Sonora.
The heaviest car in a production line of Mean Sonora, is the model Sonora 1500 Spider (1968)
- its weight 590 kg.
The smallest model is Sonora 1500 Spider (1968) which length makes 3851 millimeters.
The longest Mean Sonora is the model Sonora 1500 Spider (1968), which length - the 3851 millimeters.
- Mean Sonora was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1501 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Mean Sonora makes 160 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Sonora 1500 Spider (1968).
- The car Mean Sonora is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Mean Sonora Modifications (1)