Wolseley 25's summary:
- Doors: The car Wolseley 25 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 7 seats.
- Wolseley 25 was issued with the following types of a body: limousine.
The car 25 Limousine (1948) have 2184 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Wolseley 25.
The heaviest car in a production line of Wolseley 25, is the model 25 Limousine (1948)
- its weight 2184 kg.
The smallest model is 25 Limousine (1948) which length makes 5385 millimeters.
The longest Wolseley 25 is the model 25 Limousine (1948), which length - the 5385 millimeters.
- Wolseley 25 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3485 cubic centimeters.
- The car Wolseley 25 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Wolseley 25 Modifications (1)